EUROPEAN AIRLINE CAPTURES EUROPEAN AIR TRAFFIC MARKET
A European airline, with its head office in the U.K., is approaching an operational facility and sales office in Germany. The Company has been operating for two years, continuously developing business in Europe. The airline wants to capture the German air traffic industry in order to sell a considerable number of domestic and international flights. Therefore the company is planning to take on more employees and to invest Euro 50 Mio in new private jets.
Questions to be considered:
- What is the tax liability of the company in Germany?
- What is the impact of the Double Tax Treaty (DTT)?
- And the tax liability of the international employees?
- Treatment of the employees regarding the social security system?
- Is there a need for residence and work permit registration?
- What are the possibilities for private tax returns?
Counselhouse provided a complete fiscal advice service regarding the planned national and international airline operation and a complete overview about the major aspects to support the airline regarding their operating and human resources planning in the future.
- Evaluation of the PE status
- Evaluation of the company tax status
- Evaluation of the employee tax status
- Evaluation of the social security system
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Related Business Cases
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.