WORKING IN GERMANY
In 2015 we saw an increase in the number of non-EU citizens interested in living and working in Germany compared to the previous year. The main reason for this is the positive development of the German economy and the need for highly-qualified professionals in various industries.
US & GERMAN ANNUAL TAX FILING
- Face to face discussions about the individual German tax reductions
- Filing and negotiating with the German tax authorities
- Annual rate
- Follow up tax assessment
INDEPENDENT ADVICE ABOUT GERMAN SOCIAL SECURITY
- Health insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Private retirement options
- Kindergeld (Child benefits) in Germany
- Refundable retirement payments in Germany
- Other matters arising
To learn more about how we can add value to your business in Germany, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us Book a meeting https://wa.me/4917671750811
Related business solutions
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.