GERMAN EMPLOYMENT LAW
German employment law is neither standardised nor definitively codified. There is therefore no special code of employment and no standard law governing employment contracts. Rather, German employment law is – insofar as it governed by legal norms at all – covered by a number of other different laws. The judicial development of the law is also very important.
German employment law can be divided into three areas:
- Individual employment law: This includes the rules on the drafting, content and termination of employment contracts.
- Collective employment law: This governs the legal relationships between the coalitions under employment law (trade unions, employers and employer associations) and the bodies representing the workforce (work councils and staff councils as well as executives’ representative committees).
- Occupational health and safety legislation: This covers the obligations that the individual employer must fulfi l with respect to public authorities and which have a direct effect on the individual employees.
Please find further articles about strategy & corporate excellence as follows:
- IP strategy & consulting*
- Market entry strategy
- Employment & recruitment*
- Business Plan & Strategy
- Business Incorporation*
- Investing in Germany
To learn more about how we can add value to your business in Germany, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Contact us Book a meeting https://wa.me/4917671750811
Related business solutions
Let us be a part of your success story
- Strong experience in supporting foreign companies to develop their business in Germany
- Our clients success is our success. Our objective is to grow along our clients
- We are family owned. Our long- term perspective allows for good strategy and decision-making
Book your advisory call today
We help you to assess the current phase of your business and to build your personal roadmap about how your business can start and grow in Germany.
Market Entry Newsletter
Our newsletter covers the news you need. Subscribe now.