Counselhouse provides a range of accounting services designed to help our clients improve their financial processes, manage risk, maintain transparency and enhance the credibility of their financial reporting.
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Internal audit
- Regulatory and statutory compliance
- Internal control evaluation
- Contractual compliance
- Risk assessments
Preparation of internal financial statements in line with the German Commercial Code (HGB) and International Accounting Standards / International Financial Reporting Standards (IAS / IFRS), preparation of income statements for tax purposes.
- Conversion of accounting systems. E.g. financial statements under the to German Commercial Code (HGB) into financial statements in line with International Accounting Standards (IAS / IFRS) (e.g. for disclosure purposes)
- Preparation of cash flow statements
- Statements of changes in equity
- Plausibility audits according to Art. 18 of the German Banking Act (KWG),
- Loan negotiations and negotiations with the German authorities.