Private equity firms are looking more and more for opportunities at a global level. Management and owners of businesses often consider buy-out options across national boundaries. Counselhouse provides efficient, inter-disciplinary assistance with private equity transactions based on our comprehensive service approach.
Counselhouse offers advisory services for private equity transactions that benefit from our unique background – an entrepreneurial European firm of internationally experienced professionals:
- Working with owners and management to turn deals into a success for both, the sells- as well as the own side.
- Providing industry focused, hands-on advice for private equity houses and entrepreneurs to build business cases that make in impact
- Structuring funds, tax planning at domestic, as well as international level, fund documentation and the review of funds
- Regulatory advice, understanding the opportunities and local challenges in Germany
- Exit planning, building on many years of experience in buy- and sell-side transactions. We bring owners, management and institutional investors together to drive value for all stakeholders.